From: Peter Psenak <ppse...@cisco.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 8:40 AM
To: Van De Velde, Gunter (Nokia - BE/Antwerp) <gunter.van_de_ve...@nokia.com>;
Tony Li <tony...@tony.li>; lsr <lsr@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Lsr] Fwd: New Version Notification for
draft-pkaneria-lsr-multi-tlv-00.txt

Gunter,

I'm afraid you are mixing two different things.

Flex-algo draft limits the FAD advertisement for a SINGLE algo to one on any
originator.

It DOES NOT limit in any way how many FADs for DIFFERENT algos any originator
can send.

There are implementations that already support more FADs than can fit in a
single TLV-242, in which case FADs are sent in multiple of them.

thanks,
Peter