UPAs may not even contain the advertised locator in SIDs. That is not
clearly spelled out what exactly ABRs should advertise.

I presume:
a) something which was flooded in the local domain and was not being leaked
AND
b) something which stopped to be flooded in a local domain
AND
c) there is local policy specifying such range

 agree with Bruno’s statement “If you believe that all you need is
> RFC5305/RFC5308 I guess this means that we don't need
> draft-ppsenak-lsr-igp-ureach-prefix-announce”

Well at this time this is an Informational draft.

But based on Bruno's comments I am worried if any node receiving something
with MAX_PATH_METRIC which was not advertised before as valid and reachable
prefix and did not make it into LSDB or RIB/FIB will not simply introduce a
new unknown for the implementations state how to handle such prefix which
may result in different interesting undefined behaviour(s).

Thx,
R.