Hello Authors,

I was pointed to your draft while looking around for some clarifications on
how information for a single object can be split across multiple TLVs in
ISIS.

Having gone through your document, I believe it is very useful and I am
glad to see that you have taken on this work.

While the problem is generic, there is some part of the solution that is
not generic - i.e. we may need to get into individual TLVs/sub-TLVs
specifics.

To take an example, the draft talks about "keys" and there is a challenge
that "keys" for certain objects are not formally specified in ISIS specs.
E.g., the "keys" for Extended IS Reachability would need to also include
the local/remote addresses and/or the local/remote link-IDs.

I wanted to check if the authors of this document are planning to tackle
these aspects as well.

Thanks,
Ketan