Hi Ketan,

We are hoping to not be that detailed in this document.  As soon as we become a
catalog of LSPs, then the applicability of our statements is weakened with
respect to TLVs that aren’t in the catalog.

What we’re trying to accomplish is to write some general rules that we all
understand that apply uniformly across all TLVs that don’t specify their own
overflow mechanisms.

Does this work for you?

Tony