From: Lsr <lsr-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Tony Li
Sent: Tuesday, July 5, 2022 3:09 AM
To: lsr <lsr@ietf.org>
Subject: [Lsr] Fwd: New Version Notification for
draft-pkaneria-lsr-multi-tlv-01.txt

Hi all,

This is an update to reflect some of the discussions to date. A diff is
attached.  Most of this is a change to terminology to stop using the word
‘instance’ and shift to using ‘multi-part TLV’.

We have been having a discussion about adding more discussion of keys in this
document.  We have not done that yet.  This is not an indication of refusal,
just making one baby step forward.  More to come… Text contributions are more
than welcome.

Other comments?

Regards,
Tony