From: Lsr <lsr-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Yingzhen Qu
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2024 1:11 PM
To: Liyan Gong <gongli...@chinamobile.com>
Cc: jie.d...@huawei.com; Acee Lindem <acee.i...@gmail.com>; Gyan Mishra
<hayabusa...@gmail.com>; lsr <lsr@ietf.org>; lsr-chairs <lsr-cha...@ietf.org>;
ketan Talaulikar <ketant.i...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Lsr] WG Adoption
Call-draft-gong-lsr-ospf-unreachable-link(02/23/24 - 03/08/24)

Hi all,

The adoption call has ended.

There is strong consensus, and all the authors and contributors have replied to
the IPR call thread, so this draft is now adopted.

Authors, please upload a WG version with name
draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-unreachable-link when the datatracker is open.

Please continue the discussion to further refine the draft.

Thanks,
Yingzhen

On Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 7:34 PM Liyan Gong