Problem: I got ltsp running just great with many systems (well, just four right now). So far so good. But the workstations only seem to work with LCD monitors. When I try to use a CRT I get "HV Frequence Over Range". This confuses me. What's worse, I think it's because the system is trying to feed the monitor more resolution than it can handle, but I don't know how to fix it without lowering the resolution of everyone on hte system.

--

joe auerbach
systems administrator