I have a LTSP setup that's working fine using old PC's and floppy boot disks
for terminals.  I have just acquired a few Neoware Capio 616 terminals and
would like to use them instead of the old beater boxes that I have up and
running now.

I crank up the Neoware terminals and see a few screens of "Neoware" and then
get dumped into what I think is a Windows-something screen or state that I can't
do much with, other than move the mouse around a bit and accomplish very little.

I have never had any dealings with a "real" terminal before.  What do I need to
do to these things to get them to work on my LTSP setup?