I just read some specs for that class of thin clients from NeoWare
(the Capio 600 series).  You're going to be very lucky to do anything
with LTSP on those boxes.  It doesn't look like they'll PXE boot, they
have very little memory, and they use a compact flash for the little
storage they have (32MB?)  Looks like they're running WinCE on the box
and they're pretty much designed to do RDP, ICA, or some type of VNC
client.

If the xrdp project ever gets a head of steam, you could potentially
be able to use them to connect to sessions on your Linux servers.
That's probably a ways out though.  You'll also not really be using
LTSP at that point.