Hi list,

im referencing to bug #27709:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ia32-libs/+bug/277069 (Java
slow on remote X).

By copying the suggested gutsy library from gutsy to hardy java apps
are indeed a lot faster.
Sadly, they are not fast enough.
Especially netbeans 6.5 with sun java 6 is lagging but other java apps
as geogebra or bluej are lagging, too.
So I would like to ask if other ltsp5 users under hardy are
experiencing this problem, too.
Maybe that's a problem in my system and I've to look somewehre else...

Frank