Jigish Gohil schrieb:
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM, relosrl<relo...@tiscalinet.it>  wrote:
>> Il 30/03/2012 8.44, Gerhard Damerau ha scritto:
>>
>>> One more question: It is a AMD64-Processor and  8 GB RAM.
>>> I saw that kernel-pae would be 32 bit. Would it really make sense to
>>> change from Opensuse 64bit to OpenSuse 32bit?
> I meant, install kernel-pae if using openSUSE-Edu which is 32bit, if
> you have stock openSUSE 64bit installed then you do not need
> kernel-pae.
>
> Cheers
>
> -J

Yes, I understood. LTSP now is running without problems from OpenSuse
64bit, and so the question ist answered.
But again: Someone should mention the solution e. g. in the
troubleshooting doc. Without your help I would not have any chance to
have the installation run nor would others, I suppose.
Thanks to all.
Gerhard.