Hello,

I am new on this list.

The first problem - rdesktop
I try to migrate from LTSP 4.2 to LTSP 5. Most of my expectations are
fixed, but I have some troubles with rdesktop. Using LTSP 4.2 rdesktop
works fine. Using LTSP 5, after switching to SCREEN_02 with rdesktop I
can see black screen and mouse pointer outline. Let me add that firewall
is closed on all machines (using LTSP 4.2 everything is OK).
How to fix this problem?

The second problem - more then two XDM servers
I have more then one linux servers at my office. Most of them use
Xwindow and XDM. How to configure LTSP clinet to get the possibility of
switching between XDM servers using SCREEN_XY parameter? Now I can use
two XDM servers only. The first using old parameters (XDM_SERVER and
starx), and the second one using ldm. But I need more then two XDM.
Is there any solution?

Below I attache my lts.conf file.

Best regards,
Radek

# Global defaults for all clients
# if you refer to the local server, just use the
# "server" keyword as value
# see lts_parameters.txt for valid values
################

##################################
# Default options
##################################
[default]
    X_COLOR_DEPTH = 24
    LOCALDEV = True
    SOUND=True
    NBD_SWAP = True
    SYSLOG_HOST = server
    LDM_GLOBAL_DMRC=/etc/ltsp/ldm-global-dmrc
    XKBLAYOUT = pl
    # LDM_NUMLOCK = true
    # SCREEN_01 =ldm
     XDM_SERVER   = 192.168.0.1
     SCREEN_01    = startx
     SCREEN_02    = rdesktop
     RDP_SERVER   = 192.168.0.3
     RDP_OPTIONS  = "-f -k pl -a 24"
     SCREEN_03   = ldm
     SCREEN_04   = ssh -X 192.168.0.1
     # SCREEN_06=shell
     # SCREEN_07=shell
     # VOLUME=90
     # HEADPHONE_VOLUME=90
     # PCM_VOLUME=90
     # CD_VOLUME=90
     # FRONT_VOLUME=90
     # TIMEZONE=UTC
     TIMESERVER = alpaga.bursztynowski.waw.pl
     # LOCAL_APPS_MENU=True
     # LOCAL_APPS_WHITELIST="/usr/bin/foo /usr/bin/bar"
     # LDM_DIRECTX=yes is very insecure, but it is faster and more
scalable
     LDM_DIRECTX=yes
     # LDM_DEBUG=yes writes to /var/log/ldm.log during client runtime
     LDM_DEBUG=yes
##################################
# End of default options
##################################

##################################
# Radek's notebook #
##################################
[00:14:C2:DC:10:7C]
   # alpaga server (Centos 6.2) XDMCP
      SCREEN_01 = startx
      XDM_SERVER = alpaga

   # Windows
        SCREEN_02 = rdesktop -f -k pl -a 24 -g 1680x1050 192.168.0.3
        #RDP_SERVER  = 192.168.0.3
        #RDP_OPTIONS = "-f -k pl -a 24 -g 1680x1050"

   # passoa server (Fedora 14) XDMCP
      SCREEN_03 = ldm

   # koniak server (Fedora 16) ssh
   SCREEN_04 = ssh koniak