Hi Guys!

I am frustrated with hosting companies not offering quite what I want, or changing ownership and then features, or suffering from strangely slow MySQL servers. I'm wondering if there is a very very basic colocation option in town that will give me an IP address on a pipe with low down-time, and UPS-backed power for me to plug a small box into. I don't need loads of monthly bandwidth or even a whole U in a rack. I just want to run a basic Drupal site for a local company that doesn't get huge amounts of site traffic. Something as simple as an Asus EeeBox is all I need. (No, really, just a 2 GB RAM Atom box running Linux is more than enough).

Has anyone found a good local company that does this for a low monthly rate?

Thanks for reading this and giving it some consideration,
-Jeff