Hi,

Three questions or issues,

Using Lubuntu 10.10. I've uninstalled Apache through Synaptic (I also
previously installed it through Synaptic) - so Apache is not istalled -
but when the update manager runs it offers many updates related to
Apache. I installed Lighttd server in it's place. Why do I get offered
Apache updates? It's very confusing when the update manager shows this.
Could there be any "residue", left over config in my home directory
causing this?

In maybe a related event upon logging in I had options related with my
home dir config that I had deleted days ago. Eg. my Geany editor syntax
colors were changed to something I tried then deleted days ago. It
seemed that anything related to home config had a "hiccup". Something I
put in the bash config file a few days ago to deactivate the caps lock
key was not working. Very strange, I rebooted and everything's OK now -
I can not recreate the problem...

When I am in the (not sure what it's called) at the very top of a window
theres usually x _ and box, x will close the window, _ will minimize -
the top colored tool bar of a window. When I place my cursor there and
with the laptop scroll area strip begin to scroll the whole window rolls
up and down according to the scrolling. How do I disable this? There's a
config file for this but I'm not sure what to edit.

Thanks,

Lee G.