I tried to install it. As I told, I had to use forcepae, but
installation, even if slowly, went fine. Unluckily I never reached the
login screen. I arrived to an all-white screen and then everything
stopped there. I tried many times installing, and once, if I remember
well, 'Try', but at last I finisceh installation. After reboot, an
all-white world... :-(