Doug Cutting schrieb:

Bernhard Messer wrote:

Doug, you placed a copy of the website in the "java" directory. In both, the original and the java directory the "api" directory is missing. I can't copy it into because of the access rights :-(

Argh. The group protection is 'lucene', as it should be, but you're not in 'lucene'. We need to fix that.

Erik, can we please undo the redirects and roll back to http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/ until we get lucene.apache.org fully setup? Thanks.

Erik, if it is helpful for you, there is a copy of the current javadocs in my home directory and should be readable for you. I run ant-javadocs on the server a few minutes ago, so i think it could be copied to the new web directory.

Bernhard