If the proposal continues to make headway with "it will present a highly
idiomatic, carefully tailored API that takes advantage of many of the
special features of the .NET runtime."  included, you can count me in for
patches or as a committer if you need another warm body.

--
Michael Herndon
Senior Developer (mhern...@o19s.com)

[connect online]