Added *pnasser* to all the nuget pkgs:

Lucene
Lucene.Contrib
Lucene.Net.All
Lucene.Net.Sample
Lucene.Net.Contrib

Any other nuget account I have to add as owner?

The dependency graph I'm doing is (shown inverted here)

   - Lucene.net (strongly named assemby from apache site)
   - Lucene (empty pkg with readme)
      - Lucene.net.contrib (lucene contrib built on my machine, unless
      there is already an official build somewhere)
         - Lucene.contrib (empty pkg with readme)
      - Lucene.net.sample (sample pkg, not sure if something already exists)

Lucene.net.all just a convenient way to get core, contrib and samples (just
empty pkg with dependencies on the 2 pkgs)

If everyone is ok with that I'll build the pkgs and publish them online.

Let me know
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 8:45 PM, Simone Chiaretta <simone.chiare...@gmail.com