Keep in mind tho that having the token checked in somewhere in the source
repository is not a good idea b/c someone could use it and publish malware
or trojans under your identity. So unless the token is stored outside the
source repository, it's not a good idea to have it in the CI.

-  stored in an ASF private repo.

the a new key probably needs to be generated and stored in the private ASF
repo as well.

The CI build is at builds.apache.org, however its not complete.

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 2:45 PM, Simone Chiaretta <simone.chiare...@gmail.com