Ow and one more thing, what possibilities does a person who does C/C++ have
for being a programmer by profession in Uganda ?
I can Do GUI applications in Linux,BSD using Gtkmm and In Windows , Qt5
applications , and can drive data-bases along with that. Mobile
applications ,
Computer Graphics with OpenGL and SDL. I guess what i am asking is , is
there any worth in knowing this stuff in Uganda ?