Can you hit me up off list? I would love to get in touch with you and your
group.

I can help reactivate your club and grow it.

From: lug-boun...@linux.or.ug [mailto:lug-boun...@linux.or.ug] On Behalf Of
William Kibira
Sent: 13 October 2013 20:40
To: Uganda Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [LUG] SA Avoiding FOSS in Education

Speaking of education, i was wondering if i could get some ideas from LUGs
on what to help guys in CIT Makerere, We have a club called the programmers
club but, as for the past year has been in-active, what i would like to know
is what is relevant to be taught right now to enable students of today to be
able to measure up in the next 5 years, and survive rather than feeding
deprecated knowledge.

Also , i would be welcome to some of the ideas you guys might have for the
next generation of Programmers :) in Uganda :)

..... Thank You :)

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 8:54 PM, James S. K. Makumbi <jmark...@gmail.com