I also mentioned it in another email, but as it is so important:

Start by reading the first 2 sections of this list:
https://gist.github.com/tmcw/6814708

That is relevant.

On Sunday 13 October 2013 20:40:21 William Kibira wrote:

Speaking of education, i was wondering if i could get some ideas from LUGs on
what to help guys in CIT Makerere, We have a club called the programmers club
but, as for the past year has been in-active, what i would like to know is
what is relevant to be taught right now to enable students of today to be able
to measure up in the next 5 years, and survive rather than feeding deprecated
knowledge.

Also , i would be welcome to some of the ideas you guys might have for the
next generation of Programmers :) in Uganda :)
..... Thank You :)

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 8:54 PM, James S. K. Makumbi <jmark...@gmail.com>