That's true Kyle.

However the reason as to why I asked the above question, is because a few
days a go I filled in a quationnare that was presented to me by someone on
behalf of zuku .

Towards the end of the questionnaire was a comparison of bandwidth price
lists from various ISPs , and I was surprised to see zuku planning to offer
a 40mbps unlimited link at roughly 300,000/- UGX . For the home user,
that's supposed to cover both Internet and pay tv .

Thus asking on this platform just in case that figure was simply designed
for the questionnaire.

In case anyone has anymore info on this, please let me know.

--
Sent from My Cellphone