I wasn't suggesting it was a panacea. You asked how infrastructure sharing
and other improvements were benefiting Ugandans. I explained how.

Remember that people can't even begin to think about content issues if they
can't access networks in the first place (due to lack of availability,
affordability, or whatever reason).