David,

I have re-read your first post and see that you did not quite say what I
immediately assumed you were saying. Apologies. I saw phrases like 'no-go
areas' and 'tastini' and thought, 'Oh, oh. Here is someone making life too
difficult for himself'. I did not say that YOU were intellectualising
yourself into a black hole, but that ONE could. So apologies for misreading
you, but some of my comments still stand. In fact, we are generally in
agreement.

Playing with the Concertgebouw? I am jealous!
Rob