Bob is right, different thing

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Clair" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Lute List" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 12:41 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: dedillo

I recently watched a YouTube clip with PO'D, from some instructional TV
program, where he played the Poulton #73 (Molinaro-dubious-very-fine)
Fantasia with "dedillo" in the final show-off. I thought that was cool, as I
play it differently.

Let me gently suggest that you watch the video again. He is playing the tremolo with a normal thumb-index alternation. If you're not convinced, download the video and watch it with a viewer where you can go frame by frame. It's quite clear.

(TubeTV + QuickTime will work on a Mac, can't help with the Redmond product.)

Bob