All very nicely played and recorded, but what an excellent idea to give us the two 'French' tabalatures in parallel and separately. I think a number of us will be trying these two variants, under the guidance of you model playing.
I must get a wifi link to be able to transport my computer.
Thank you Martin
Anthony