The problem being, this garbage gets recycled!

BTW To a player, maybe long-neck lutes continuo (into infinity)!
BTW 2 The 'Continuo' link leads to a French language Lycos-page. Sorry to
disappoint you guys...  Whatever it had has been removed.

Ron (UK)

Steve Kenyon wrote...
There's more garbage in that one short article than you get on our local
tip in a year.