This happens to me all the time in my day job. They take something from prior articles or even my webpage, put quotes around it and make it look as though they did an exclusive face to face interview. As long as what they quote is actually true to what you have said, I think you have minimal recourse unless taken wildly out of context. (eg Reporter: as a pedophile, what meal do you like to feed a child on a date? Rob replied "6 course")

DS