Hi, Christopher, Howard and Edward,
thank you very very much for your answers! I'll try to find that POD CD, and will order Hoban's publication as well!
Saludos from Barcelona,
Manolo

El 17/09/2008, a las 6:04, Edward Martin escribió:

Howard is correct.

The first suite of Respighi does include the latter pieces from "Chilesotti Lute Book". The other suites contain pieces from some of the airs du cour
from Besard's Thesaurus Harmonicus.  There is also some Gianoncelli,
Roncalli, Caroso, and Garsi da Parma thrown into the mix as well. It is a nice recording, and Paul mentioned that it took him a good deal of time to hunt down all the original pieces from which Respighi had taken inspiration.

ed