Personally, in spite of being the source of that last e-mail, I am also a
great fan of much of Yepes' work.  I loved the way he recorded the
Boccherini quintets, e.g.  I also tend to like Yepes' guitar recordings
better than Segovia's.  After reading that review of his Bach recordings on
14-course lute, I am glad to have NOT heard them.  I'd rather continue as a
fan of Yepes' old recordings.

Best,
Eugene