Damn, I'm caught!

..And do enjoy a good teasing.  The essence of my past point is that
organological relationships are not like biological relationships and
organological concepts are not subject to the restrictions of biological
inheritance.  ...But then again, I also freely admit to being a subaltern
hominid.

Eugene