... and what do you do with a microfilm today? - other than hiding it
   in the handle of an umbrella and trying to cross the border ... :-)

   (No, but seriously: what  can you do mith a microilm? Is it possible to
   print it? To make a pdf out of it?)
   M.
   On 2 February 2011 23:11, Francesco Tribioli
   <[1]tribi...@arcetri.astro.it> wrote:

     It is also available on microfilm from the LSA.
     Francesco