I'm not sure of the original text. A previous respondent seems to have
   taken the translation from
   http://www.loscuadernosdejulia.com/2007/02/o-felici-occhi-miei-arcadelt
   -and-lute.html, which gives the following:
   O felic' occhi miei, felici voi,
   che sete car' al mio sol
   perche sembianz' havete
   de gliocchi che gli fu si dolc'e rei.
   voi ben voi sete voi,
   voi, voi felici et io,
   io no, che per quetar vostro desio,
   corr' a mirar l'onde mi struggo poi.
   If this is the correct text, I would understand it thus:
   O happy eyes of mine, you happy ones
   who are dear to my sun
   because you bear the semblance
   of the eyes of her that were so sweet and regal.
   You indeed, it is you,
   You, you who (are) happy, and I,
   I (am) not, who to quiet your desire,
   hurry to gaze where I then languish.
   I am not sure, however, about the word rei in line four of the
   original. It is probably a contraction of reali, which is how both the
   previous respondent and I have translated it, but it might be the
   plural of reo (Latin reus), meaning "guilty" (perhaps because the eyes
   of the lady in question elicited sinful desires in the poet?).

   Hope this helps.

   Stephen Arndt