I think that is a lovely group!--the lute is behind the front of the
   wave, so the mics will pick up less of the lute. The organ is placed at
   the front of the wave.

   From: hera caius <caiush2...@yahoo.com>
   To: lute net <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Tue, April 10, 2012 4:26:38 AM
   Subject: [LUTE] Re: All about micing...part II
     All instruments very authentic copies.
     Gamba and violin on gut, historical bows, baroque flute traversierre,
     14 course theorbo in A on nylgut and copper and organo di legno (wood
     organ)
     One example:

   [1][1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfDoomhnUOU&list=UUFoONkd8wBnm1emu
   E8y
     bClQ&index0&feature=plcp
     (recording was made in 2010)
     (the quality of the recording is not the best)