   From: sterling price <spiffys84...@yahoo.com>
   To: "lute-buil...@cs.dartmouth.edu" <lute-buil...@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Friday, 15 June 2012, 5:27
   Subject: [LUTE-BUILDER] Archlute Bridge
     Hi-I'm not sure if this list is still active so here goes---I have a
     small archlute with a bridge that is made of ebony and I would like
     replace it with something more appropriate. Also because the string
     spacing and action is all wrong. My question is--what is involved in
     removing a bridge and replacing it without removing the soundboard? I
     just need some advice on how to proceed, or if I should leave it
   alone.
     --Sterling