Dan;

       Can you elaborate?

   A. John Mardinly, Ph.D., P.E.

   Principal Materials Nanoanalysis Engineer

   EMail: [1]john.mardi...@asu.edu

   Cell: [2]408-921-3253 (does not work in TEM labs)

   Titan Lab: [3]480-727-5651

   NION UltraSTEM Lab: [4]480-727-5652

   JEOL ARM 200 Lab: [5]480-727-5653

   2010F Lab: [6]480-727-5654

   Office: [7]480-965-7946

   John Cowley Center for HREM, LE-CSSS

   B134B Bateman Physical Sciences Building

   Arizona State University

   [8]PO Box 871704

   [9]Tempe, AZ 85287-1704

   On Nov 11, 2014, at 4:33 PM, "Dan Winheld" <[10]dwinh...@lmi.net>
   wrote:

   Squirrels can't hold on to them- boxer shorts can't contain them- but
   lutenists LOVE them.... SLIPPERY NUTS!