not that I know of, most arabic music, except Andalucian Algerian and
   Morrocan music uses quarter tones. A lot of arabic music is transmitted
   orally. the one that is written uses regular notation with special flat
   and sharps characters to indicate the quarter tones.
   Here is a site for traditional Andalucian Algerian music (in french) ,
   this music is transmitted orally, but some scholars have started doing
   transcriptions in regular notation, but bear in mind that the
   transcriptions are only an approximation as each region and musician
   has their own way of interpreting the music.
   [1]http://yafil.free.fr/partition.htm
   I also recommend this site for traditional Arabic music
   [2]http://www.classicalarabicmusic.com/Um%20Kalthoum's%20Songs%20Notati
   ons2.htm
   Bruno