From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
Of Daniel Shoskes
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 8:03 PM
To: AJN
Cc: Lute List
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Danzig 4022

I had the great pleasure to perform with Magdalena last winter in Toronto
when I first learned of her wonderful CD and I also own Michal Gondko窶冱
fine disc Polonica. Reading through the original Ms it窶冱 clear that there
are many errors especially in bass notes and rhythm signs. An edited version
is a great resource Albert.

I guess we in the baroque lute world are especially fortunate to have Peter
Steur窶冱 site since there doesn窶冲 appear to be an equally accessible and
searchable site for earlier manuscripts.

Danny

> On Aug 15, 2016, at 5:57 PM, AJN <arthurjn...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>  The edition with BP pieces attributed to B. Pekiel was published and
withdrawn in the 1930s.  It should not be confused with Tomsinka's recent
Tree Edition.