On 17/08/2016 22:41, adS wrote:
Dear Matthew,

I am sorry to tell you:

Howard Mayer Brown 'Instrumental Music Printed Before 1600'

4022 is a manuscript.

The Lute Online resources portal:
http://lutesoc.co.uk/lute-portal/annotated-catalogue-of-historical-printed-sources

There is, of course, no list of concordances for 4022 - 4022 is a manuscript.

http://lutesoc.co.uk/lute-portal/annotated-catalogue-of-historical-lute-manuscripts

There is no list of concordances for 4022.

Julia Craig-McFeely's English Lute Manuscripts and Scribes 1530-1630 online here:

http://www.ramesescats.co.uk/thesis/

Doesn't contain a list of concordances for 4022, either - and is notoriously unreliable, anyway.

Rainer

Dear Rainer,

I am sorry to tell you that I was answering the first part of Daniel's enquiry regarding resources for renaissance lute in general and not Danzig 4022

('So generally, is there a Ren lute manuscript resource similar to the Baroque
site and specifically, does such a listing exist for the Danzig 4022?')

but thank you for trying to make me look like a fool anyway!

Matthew