     Gesendet: Montag, 19. September 2016 um 14:33 Uhr
     Von: "Katalin Koltai" <[3]katalinkol...@gmail.com>
     An: "Lute List" <[4]lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     Betreff: [LUTE] Kapsberger Toccata arpeggiata
     Dear All
     I would like to learn Kapsberger Toccata arpeggiata.
     What is the original source?
     Can some of you give me the music score/tabulature?
     Also, I am interested to learn more solo music for theorbo and
     archlute, so if any of you have suggestions for me, I would be very
     grateful.
     Thank you on advance.
     Best regards,
     Katalin