I completely agree with all of you empowering the work made by Mimmo.
   It is absolutely clear that he is spending lots of time and efforts on
   CD basses, you only have to take a look at his facebook timeline, but
   it is also true that for him to be able to produce these strings is
   almost an obsession, a vital goal.
   I can say that nylgut strings are top seller in Cuerdas Pulsadas, from
   amateur to professional lutenists use these strings all around the
   world. And I am sure that CD basses are going to make a difference too,
   it's a matter of time.
   I am used to play with gimped gut and I think that CD basses are going
   to be the best replacement for them.
   Regards.

     Dear All,
     I heartily endorse all praise for Mimmo, who has done so much to
     help us with stringing our lutes in a way which is closer to
     historical.   I know he is fundamentally someone who is addicted to
     the lute and I'm sure he would like to dedicate his efforts to
     serving us lutenists.   Unfortunately he has to make a living, and
     providing a few lute players with historically-appropriate strings
     can only be a small part of his activity.   I hope that the current
     difficulties can be overcome and we can have a reliable supply of
     usable strings.
     So well done Mimmo, and keep up the good work!
     Martin
     ---

   Cuerdas Pulsadas
   [4]www.cuerdaspulsadas.com || [5]h...@cuerdaspulsadas.com
   [6]BLOG || [7]AGENDA || [8]TIMELINE

               [9]blog [10]facebook [11]twitter [12]instagram