Martin,

I've always ornamented all Renaissance lute music. (No reason in the world not to. It's what live musicians do.) Pretty much the way you do, too. And I would have played Capirola's music with ornaments even if he hadn't been so considerate and thorough as to supply them- of course easier to do in MS. vs. printing). You are sounding quite good, as always!

Thanks for the comprehensive blog page entry too...

Dan