Hi David

Thanks for sharing that - it looks really intriguing - I hope to see the exhibition when comes back to the UK over the summer.

As you have probably already seen, the Yale site includes the short intro film which is narrated by Stephen Fry which well worth the watch

  https://britishart.yale.edu/multimedia-video/27/6516

Best Wishes

 - Luke