Thanks, I will check out Phalèse.

   You mean Passamezzi, right?

   On 10.08.19 05:04, Sean Smith wrote:

   Not really. � �Check out the other Adr. as well as Phalese 1568.
   There's a pattern to this. �
   �I'm at work but those come to mind. �
   hastily, Sean

   On Fri, Aug 9, 2019, 4:24 PM Tristan von Neumann
   <[1]tristanvonneum...@gmx.de> wrote:

     Nothing?
     Here's something that came to mind afterwards:
     Some fantasies by Dowland contain a hint of this. But that's
     probably it.
     Anyone?
     On 09.08.19 02:33, Tristan von Neumann wrote:
     > The "Passomeso in Basso" from Adriaenssen's Pratum Musicum 1584
     features
     > two variations in a very odd anachronistic/visionary style:
     >
     > It's basically the idea of "Alberti bass".
     >
     > (m. 114 - 119 and 225 - 238)

     [2]http://gerbode.net/sources/Adriaenssen/pratum_musicum_1584/pdf/61
     _passomeso_in_basso.pdf