Dear Joachim,

I used this term to give the idea for someone who can't just look at it,
you know this is erbsenzahlery :)

And where is the same accuracy when trying to show me an example? ;-)))

By Condes Claros you mean those of Valderrabano I guess?

They are fancy, but not that fancy. I was looking for the exact figuration.

Trying to explain the figuration by saying that variations need
variation (...duh!) doesn't really tell me anything. ;-)