There's an important article on that topic by François-Pierre Goy:

   LA PRATIQUE DE LA PARODIE SPIRITUELLE DANS UN MONASTÈRE TROYEN AU XVIIe
   SIÈCLE les � Cantiques spirituels faits à la Visitassion Ste Marie �
   (F-T Ms. 1686)
   The book can be ordered here:
   [1]http://societe-champenoise-de-musicologie.org/Cahiers_remois_de_musi
   cologie.html
   Scroll to the third book.
   There are links to the two annexes which include some Airs with
   parodies by Berthod.
   On next Saturday I will speak at the Lute Society Meeting and play from
   the von Erlach lute book. The topic of the „travel" of melodies is one
   important part of my mini-recital at 11:30.
   [2]https://www.lutesociety.org/pages/meetings
   I hope to see you there!
   Andreas

   Am 02.02.2020 um 00:37 schrieb Stewart McCoy