Betreff: [LUTE] Re: Red notes in Eysert
Datum: 2020-08-24T09:40:51+0200
Von: "Rainer" <rads.bera_g...@t-online.de>
An: "lute@cs.dartmouth.edu" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>

In Eysert or the Linzer Lautenbuch in some pieces whole bars or groups of bars
are in red - very strange.

Perhaps we can find something in:

Josef Klima, Das Lautenbuch des Michael Eysert, Norimbergensis (vor 1600): das
"Linzer Lautenbuch" : Original im Oberösterreichischen Landesarchiv :
Themenverzeichnis
Wiener Lautenarchiv

Publisher J. Klima, 1977

Unfortunately this is not available here at the university library nor at JSTOR:

Rainer