/* No systemd religious wars please - thank you */

Hi folks,

I'm trying to get Slurm working on a RHEL7.2 system and I've hit an issue where
systemd is already using the cpuacct cgroup hierarchy and that prevents Slurm
from using it as it seems to be the one case where it can only be in use once.

I.e. having this mount create by systemd:

cgroup /sys/fs/cgroup/cpu,cpuacct cgroup
rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpuacct,cpu 0 0

causes:

12725 mount("cgroup", "/cgroup/cpuacct", "cgroup",
MS_NOSUID|MS_NODEV|MS_NOEXEC, "cpuacct") = -1 EBUSY (Device or resource busy)

Anyone got any ideas on how to stop systemd from using it?

All the best,
Chris