Subject:        New Version Notification for
draft-aks-lwig-crypto-sensors-00.txt
Date:   Wed, 7 Oct 2015 03:28:46 -0700
From:   internet-dra...@ietf.org
To: Jari Arkko <jari.ar...@piuha.net>, Heidi-Maria Back <heidi-maria.b...@ericsson.com>, Heidi-Maria Back <heidi-maria.b...@ericsson.com>, Ari Keranen <ari.kera...@ericsson.com>, Mohit Sethi <mohit.m.se...@ericsson.com>, Jari Arkko <jari.ar...@piuha.net>, Mohit Sethi <mohit.m.se...@ericsson.com>, Ari Keranen <ari.kera...@ericsson.com>

A new version of I-D, draft-aks-lwig-crypto-sensors-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ari Keranen and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-aks-lwig-crypto-sensors
Revision:       00
Title:          Practical Considerations and Implementation Experiences in
Securing Smart Object Networks
Document date:  2015-10-07
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          30
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aks-lwig-crypto-sensors-00

Abstract:
   This memo describes challenges associated with securing smart object
   devices in constrained implementations and environments.  The memo
   describes a possible deployment model suitable for these
   environments, discusses the availability of cryptographic libraries
   for small devices, presents some preliminary experiences in
   implementing small devices using those libraries, and discusses
   trade-offs involving different types of approaches.

The IETF Secretariat